- Preliminary results already announced on 10 February confirmed.Consolidated net profit of €527m (€738m in 2015, which benefitted from extraordinary results in financial management)
- Return on financial assets equal to 3.7%
- Individual Solvency II margin equal to 2431%
- Consolidated Solvency II margin based on the Economic Capital Model
- equal to 2122%
- Consolidated Solvency II margin based on the USP standard formula
- equal to 1723%
- Proposed dividend equal to €0.125 per share
- Shareholders’ Meeting scheduled for 27 April 2017
The Board of Directors of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A., which met yesterday under the chairmanship
of Carlo Cimbri, approved the consolidated financial statements and the draft financial statements of
UnipolSai Assicurazioni, confirming the preliminary results already announced on 10 February.
Please read the pdf document.