First half consolidated results approved
- Consolidated net profit of €560m compared to €377m at 30 June 2019
- Direct insurance income of €6.1bn (-16.4%)
- Non-life business: €3.9bn (-4.4%)
- Life business: €2.2bn (-31.8%)
- Combined ratio net of reinsurance 82.1% compared to 94.6% in the first half of 2019
- Individual solvency ratio of 272%
The Board of Directors of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A., which met yesterday under the chairmanship of Carlo Cimbri, approved the consolidated results as at 30 June 2020. The Group supported significant projects in favour of customers, the agency distribution network, employees and the community in this half-year period marked by the outbreak of the Covid-19 emergency.
Read the complete press release.