The Audit Function has the role of assessing the completeness, functionality, reliability and adequacy of the internal control and risk management system, in relation to the nature of business carried out and the level of risk assumed, as well as any need to adjust the same, also by providing support and advisory services to other corporate functions.
- process audits (insurance, management, financial and IT);
- the preparation of reports required by regulations and the performance of activities related thereto;
- compliance checks / inspections for insurance agencies, and settlement services;
- checks on internal fraud committed by employees, trustees and individuals belonging to the commercial networks;
- cooperation with the Control and Risks Committee, the Independent Auditors, the Board of Statutory Auditors and the Supervisory Body pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 231/2001.