Cristina De Benetti
Born in Treviso on 29 April 1966
University studies: Degree in Business Administration from the University of Venice
Degree in Law from the University of Trieste
Ph.D. in Administrative Law
Enrolled in the Register of Treviso Lawyers
Enrolled in the Register of the Court of Cassation Lawyers
Main Professional Experience
- from 1990 to 2002 she works as a Lawyer in the Feliciano Study in Venice
- from 1996 to 2011 has held numerous academic positions of the University of Venice; Author of numerous publications on legal matters
- from 2007 to 2010 Director of AGES (Autonomous Agency for the Management of the Register of Municipal and Provincial Secretaries) - Regional Section Veneto Region
- from 2012 to 2014 Director of Milano Assicurazioni S.p.A.
- from 2013 to 2018 Director of Aeroporto di Treviso S.p.A.
- from 2015 to 2016 Director of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A.
- from 2015 to 2019 Director of Autostrade Meridionali S.p.A.
- from 2016 to 2019 Director of Unipol Banca S.p.A.
- since 2017 to 2020 Director of Autogrill S.p.A.
Positions Currently Held
Associate Professor at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
- since 2003 she works as a Lawyer in own study
- since 2016 Director of Mobilità di Marca S.p.A.
- since 2019 Director of Atlantia S.p.A.
- since 2020 Chairman of Fondazione at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice (Director since 2016)
- since 2017 Director of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A. (Director from 2015 to 2016)