Milano Assicurazioni S.p.A.: consolidate report at September 30, 2012 approved
Current industrial operations improvements continue
Group net loss of eur0 11.5 million (loss of euro 145.1 million in 9m 2011)
Adjusted solvency ratio at 1.37
Direct premiums written
- Non-Life Division: Euro 1,998.1 million (-7.8%) (-7,8%)
- Life Division: Euro 256.3 million (-0.9%)
- Combined ratio (including technical charges and reinsurance) at 101.1%, from 105.5% in 9M 2011
Net Result for the period
- Group net loss of Euro 11.5 million (loss of Euro 145.1 million in 9M 2011)
- Group Shareholders’ Equity of Euro 1,147.6 million (Euro 928.2 million at December 31, 2011)
The Milano Assicurazioni S.p.A. Board of Directors, meeting today, approved the consolidated results for the third quarter of 2012.
The Milano Assicurazioni Group reports a net loss of Euro 11.5 million compared to a loss of Euro 145.5 million in 9M 2011.
Please read the pdf document.