Born in Lumezzane (Brescia) on 12 July 1960
University studies: Degree in Law from the University of Milano
Master’s degree in International Trade Law
Main Professional Experience
- from 1991 to 1999 Consulting services for the internationalization of enterprises
- since 1999 legal practice in the field of business law and international trade
- from 2007 to 2010 Director of UniCredit Bank S.p.A.
- from 2009 to 2010 Chair of the Supervisory Board of UniCredit Bank
- from 2011 to 2015 Chair of the Board of the Lombardy Eastern Territory (now Council of the Territory of Lombardy) of Unicredit
- from 2014 to 2018 Director of SAIPEM S.p.A.
Positions Currently Held
- in 1999 she founded the firm that has now become Studio Legale Picchi & Associati (Law Firm), of which she is the senior partner.
- since 2011 Director of Lexolution S.r.l.
- since 2013 Director of Palazzo Nettuno S.r.l.
- since 2018 Deputy Chairman of SABAF S.p.A. (Director since 2012)
- since 2019 Director of Borgosesia S.p.A.
- since 2020 Statutory Auditor of Copan Italia S.p.A.
- since 2012 Director of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A