Press Release - UnipolSai: approval of consolidated results at 30 september 2017
Consolidated net income, after the effects of the banking sector restructuring plan, amounted to €430m (€427m in the first nine months of 2016).
Direct insurance income at €7.8bn (€9bn in the first nine months of 2016)
- Non-Life: €5.1bn (in line with the first nine months of 2016)
- Life: €2.7bn (down 31.4%)
- Combined ratio after reinsurance at 97.3%
- Profitability of financial investments at 4.0%
- Separate solvency ratio at 243%
- Consolidated solvency ratio based on economic capital equal to 206%
Please Read the pdf document.