UnipolSai: approval of consolodated Results for the first half of 2017
- Consolidated net income, including the effects of the restructuring plan of the banking sector, amounted to €282m (€280m in the first half of 2016).
- Direct insurance income at €5.6bn (€6.7bn in the first half 2016)
- Non‐Life: €3.7bn (‐0.3%)
- Life: €1.9bn (‐36.4%)
- Combined ratio for direct business at 96.1%
- Profitability of financial investments at 4.2%
- Separate solvency ratio at 256%
- Consolidated solvency ratio based on economic capital equal to 218%
Please read the pdf document.