UnipolSai: Draft Financial Statements and Consolidated Financial Statements for 2020 approved
The board of directors of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A., which met today under the chairmanship of Carlo Cimbri, approved the 2020 consolidated results.
- UnipolSai reinforces its commitment to sustainability:
- €52.9bn of investments subject to environmental and social monitoring comply with sustainability criteria
- A 58% increase in investments that support the 2030 Agenda (+19% in investments tackling climate change)
- €30m was contributed to the community including €20m to help tackle the Coronavirus emergency
- 7.7 million Italians (13% of the population) covered by Unipol health and life insurance
- €2.5bn in premium income from products with environmental and social value
- Reputation leader in the insurance and banking sector on the basis of the 2020 Italy RepTrak® ranking for the fourth year running
- Key figures 2020:
- Consolidated net profit of €853m (+18.3% compared to 2019)
- Proposed dividend €0.19 per share
- Combined Ratio1 87.0% (94.2% in 2019)
- Consolidated solvency ratio of 281%2 (252% in 2019)
- In the year of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Group backed important initiatives to support the community, customers, agents and employees
Please read the complete Press Release.