Privacy at UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A.
Website management procedures are described in the section Website Security Policy, which comprises the Disclosure to interested parties provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) for persons who interact with online services made available through the website but excluding any other websites consulted by the user via links.
In this section, website management procedures for processing the personal data of consulting users are described.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, express and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses listed on this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to any requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
The processing of the aforementioned personal data has the sole purpose of allowing our Company, the Data Controller, to answer questions, doubts and requests for clarification or to welcome user suggestions.
Your data will not be disclosed and may be accessed by collaborators of our Company, specifically authorised to process the same in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons in charge of the processing.
Users have the right to be informed, at any time, of any personal data in our possession and how it is used; users also have the right to have their data updated, amended, supplemented or deleted, to request it be blocked and to object to the processing thereof, if carried out in breach of the law (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
In order to exercise your rights, as well as to receive more detailed information regarding the persons or categories of persons the data may be communicated or disclosed to in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons in charge of the processing, please contact the “Person responsible for responding to enquiries” at UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A. – Via Stalingrado, 45 - 40128 Bologna (BO) – Fax: 051/7096507 - email: email@example.com.
Users may freely provide the personal data contained in request forms or otherwise indicated in messages to the Corporate Offices, in order to request the sending of information material or other communications. The failure to provide such data may result in the impossibility of receiving the requested information.
The IT systems and software procedures used for the functioning of this website, during the course of their normal activity, acquire certain personal data implicitly transmitted through the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with the interested parties identified but due to its nature could, through elaboration and association with data held by third parties, allow for the identification of users. This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers utilized by users connecting to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, request times, methods used to perform server requests, the size of files received in response, numeric codes indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment. This data is only used for the purpose of gathering anonymous statistical information on website use, to control the correct functioning thereof, and is regularly deleted. Data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer-related crimes.
to read more: click here
Personal data is processed by computerized tools only for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
Specific security measures are observed to avoid the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and non-authorised access.
Our Company processes the personal data of third parties – actual and potential customers, collaborators - always adopting all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality and protection of the data processed. In accordance with current legislation on personal data protection (Legislation), we have adopted the following organization:
- The Data Controller is UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A. with registered office in via Stalingrado 45 - 40128 Bologna (BO), which has indicated the General Manager Matteo Laterza as Person in charge of the application of privacy legislation within the company;
- To ensure compliance with privacy legislation and regulations, certain Data Processors have been appointed for the various processing carried out within the internal organizational structure;
- The Company also makes use of parties outside the corporate structure, to which it assigns part of its production process;
- Staff processing personal data are provided with specific instructions and are involved in a plan for training and continuous updating;
- The Agency Network is also Data Processor for insurance purposes;
- The Company only acquires personal data strictly necessary for the performance of services requested or the purposes for which the data was collected, providing specific information;
- In order to ensure the exercise of the rights set forth in Article 7 of the Privacy Code (access to information and other rights) and in order to provide any other information on personal data protection, all interested subjects may contact the Person responsible for responding to enquiries at:
Via Stalingrado 45
40128 Bologna (BO)
to receive confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data, even if not yet recorded, and the communication thereof in an intelligible form.
By contacting the Person responsible for responding to enquiries, the interested party may also:
- receive information on the origin, purposes and processing methods used for their data;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of law, the updating, amendment and/or integration of the data;
- oppose personal data processing for legitimate reasons, for the purposes of sales, the sending of advertising material and market research;
- receive information on the persons or categories of persons the data may be communicated or disclosed to in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons in charge of data processing;
- receive information on persons to whom the data may be disclosed in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons in charge of data processing, even following activities provided by other Group Companies on the basis of Service agreements.