2018 Preliminary Consolidated Results on the rise - Business Plan targets achieved
The Board of Directors of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A., which met yesterday under the chairmanship of Carlo Cimbri, analysed the preliminary consolidated results for 2018. The definitive results will be examined by the governing body at the meeting scheduled for 14 March next. The Board of Directors has also approved, subject to exercise with respect to Unipol Gruppo, of the put option on 27.49% of the share capital of Unipol Banca S.p.A. and UnipolReC S.p.A., the sale to BPER Banca S.p.A., of its entire shareholding in Unipol Banca, amounting to 14.76% of the share capital.
- 2018 PRELIMINARY CONSOLIDATED RESULTS ON THE RISE:
- Consolidated net profit of €948m (€537m in 2017)
- Direct insurance income of €12.2bn (+5.7%), not including Popolare Vita.
- Combined Ratio net of reinsurance at 94.3%
- Consolidated solvency ratio based on economic capital of 202%
- Expected dividend payment of €0.145 per share, in line with 2017 (dividend yield 6.8%)
- BUSINESS PLAN TARGETS ACHIEVED:
- Consolidated accumulated ordinary profit of €1,866m
- Confirmed cumulative dividends of €1,173m
- Profitability, financial strength and shareholder return targets exceeded
Read the complete press release.