Press Release - UnipolSai: Preliminary Consolidated Results of 2017 examined
The Board of Directors of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A., which met yesterday under the chairmanship of Carlo Cimbri, analysed the preliminary consolidated results for 2017.
- Consolidated net profit amounts to €537m, up by 1.8% (€527m in 2016), including the effects of the banking business restructuring plan
- Direct insurance income of €11.1bn (€12.5bn in 2016):
- Non-Life business: €7.4bn (+1.9%)
- Life business: €3.7bn (-29.7%)
- Direct business combined ratio 95.9%
- Return on financial investments of 3.9%
- Individual solvency ratio of 241%
- Consolidated solvency ratio based on economic capital equal to 206%
- Expected dividend of €0.145 per share, up 16% compared to 2016 (dividend yield of 7.4%)
Please read the pdf document.