Born in Naples on 14 December 1965
University: Degree in Law
Supreme Court lawyer, member of the Rome Bar Association
Main professional experience
- from 2002 to 2011 Associate Professor of Private Law at the Faculty of Law of the University of Florence
- from 2008 to 2016 Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Rekeep S.p.A. (formerly Manutencoop Facility Management S.p.A.)
- from 2012 to 2014 Director of Milano Assicurazioni S.p.A.
- from 2013 to 2019 Director of Unipol Banca S.p.A.
Posts currently held
- since 2011 Full professor at the University of Rome Tor Vergata for the Management and Law Department of the Faculty of Economics
- since 2014 Professor at the Faculty of Civil Law of the Pontifical Lateran University
- since 2019 Vatican City State Councilor
- since 2019 Director of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A.