Born in Gallarate (VA) in 1960
Holds a degree in Economics and Banking Science from the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan
In 1998, she began her university career. Over time, she has been Associate Professor and then Extraordinary Professor at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Insubria. Today, she is Full Professor of Economics of Financial Intermediaries at the same University, where she teaches Banking Management and runs the Banking and Finance Laboratory, both of which as part of the Master’s Degree course in Economics, Law and Business Finance.
In the past, she has held various managerial positions in some open-ended pension funds offered by Intesa SanPaolo Previdenza SIM and has been a member of the Board of Directors of the listed companies Intesa Sanpaolo and Bonifiche dei Terreni Ferraresi.
She has been:
- Since 2017, Deputy Director of Centro di Ricerca sull’Etica degli Affari e sulla Responsabilità Sociale di Impresa (Research Centre on Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility);
- Since 2017, Director of Centro di Ricerca per l’Internazionalizzazione delle Economie Locali (CRIEL, Research Center for the Internationalization of Local Economies);
- Since 2017, Director of the listed company BF S.p.A. (Chairwoman from 2017 to 2022);
- Since 2020, Chairwoman of BF Agricola S.r.l.;
- Since 2020, Director of CAI S.p.A.;
- Since 2022, Director of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A.