UnipolSai: 2020 preliminary consolidated results
- Consolidated net profit of €853m (+18.3% compared to 2019)
- Proposed dividend €0.19 per share
- Direct insurance income of €12.2bn
- Non-life business: €7.9bn (-3.5%)
- Life business: €4.3bn (-26.0%)
- Leadership status confirmed in the healthcare area: UniSalute premium income up 7.7% compared to 2019
- Combined Ratio 87.0% (94.2% in 2019)
- Consolidated solvency ratio of 277%2 (252% in 2019)
The Board of Directors of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A., which met yesterday under the chairmanship of Carlo Cimbri, analysed the preliminary consolidated results for 2020.
Read the Press Release.