UnipolSai: 2021 draft financial statements, consolidated financial statements and sustainability report approved
The board of directors of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A., which met yesterday under the chairmanship of Carlo Cimbri, approved the 2021 consolidated results.
- UnipolSai is bolstering integration of ESG factors into the business and its commitment to sustainability:
- €50.7bn of investments monitored and shown to be ESG compliant
- €862m in investments that support the 2030 Agenda, an increase of 41% over 2020 (+50% in investments to tackle climate change and protect biodiversity)
- 7 million Italians (approximately 12% of the population) use UnipolSai’s ‘welfare’ protection
- First group in Italy to implement an active vaccine plan over the entire national territory to tackle the Covid-19 emergency
- Key figures in 2021:
- Consolidated net profit of €723m
- Proposed dividend €0.19 per share
- Combined ratio at 92.5%
- Consolidated solvency ratio 284%
- Profitability, financial strength and shareholder return targets established in the Strategic Plan Mission Evolve were achieved and surpassed over the 2019-2021 three-year period.
Please read the complete Press Release.